Friday, February 18, 2011

The next June Cleaver?

I just have to tell you
that I feel like a domestic goddess this week.


On Saturday I made homemade french toast.

On Wednesday night 
I made this chicken spaghetti,
compliments of The Pioneer Woman.



Tonight, I made
Pasta Pesto with Asparagus and Mushrooms. 
Probably the most gourmet dish I've ever made in my life.
I got the recipe from my good friend Andi's blog, Milestones and Memories, here.

{This is Andi's finished product, not mine! She is DEFINITELY a domestic goddess!}

I also baked 6 dozen chocolate chip cookies tonight
for our local food pantry.
{I used this recipe}

(Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies}

What's that you say?

Making french toast, two dinners, and 6 dozen cookies
in a one week span
does not qualify me as
Martha Stewart?

Too bad.
I'm sticking with the thought
that I'm the next Rachel Ray.
And the husband is pretty happy too :).

Happy nesting!


2 comments:

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

I'm impressed! thanks for the shout out :)

Becky said...

wow, I'd say you're on your way to becoming Rachael Ray at least!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!